WE’RE NOT PERFECT BUT WE DO TRY AND PUT THINGS RIGHT
If you’re not completely happy with our service we’d like to hear about it, that way we can put it right. We do everything we can to make sure our customers get the best products and the best service possible, however, sometimes we may not get things right first time. We want to:
- ?????? Make it easy for you to tell us what went wrong
- ?????? Give your complaint the attention it deserves
- ?????? Resolve your complaint fairly and without
- ?????? Make sure you are satisfied with how your complaint was handled.
How and where to complain
If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our/product service you can tell us about your complaint in the following ways:
- ?????? In person – HotSpring Spas Central Ltd, Sterling Furniture Centre, 76 Moss Road, Tillicoultry, Clackmannanshire. FK13 6NS
- ?????? In writing – write to us at the address above, please address your letter to The Complaints Manager
- ?????? By Telephone – 01259 759860 (open seven days a week – see here for opening hours)
- ?????? By email -? [email protected]
How long will it take?
We will aim to resolve your complaint straight away but if we can’t we will write to you within 5 business days to tell you:
- ?????? Why we have not resolved your complaint
- ?????? Who is dealing with your complaint
- ?????? When we will contact you again
We will usually resolve your complaint quickly, but if it is complex it may take longer.
We will keep you informed on a regular basis but if you need an update please call us on the number above and ask to speak to the person dealing with your complaint. If we cannot reach agreement with you If we can’t agree a solution within 8 weeks and your complaint relates to our credit brokerage service we will:
- ?????? Send a letter giving our reasons for the delay and an indication of when we expect to provide a final decision?? OR
- ?????? Issue our final decision letter which will explain our final position Our aim is to resolve all credit brokerage related complaints internally.
However if after receiving our final decision letter or 8 weeks have passed you may have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Financial Ombudsman Service If you want the FOS to look into your complaint you must contact them within six months of the date of our final response letter.
Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR Telephone: 0800 0234567
Further helpful information can be obtained from visiting their web site at: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
HotSpring Spas Central Ltd?act as a credit broker and offers products from a range of financial providers. We are not paid any commission by the lenders. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.